At Tower Equine, we are committed to bringing you a complete equine veterinary service with 24 hour emergency care and the very best diagnostic equipment and advice. Our clients range from high level competition yards to rescue horse owners and we are equally committed to all horses under our care. If necessary, we refer to the best veterinary experts in the country and provide detailed aftercare in conjunction with their discharge advice.
Our clinic at Grimsthorpe near Bourne provides full facilities for all our veterinary needs with examination stocks, knock down box, hard lunge circle, trot up strip, 60m x 35m outdoor school, inpatient stables and 8 acres of designated, individually fenced inpatient and broodmare turnout paddocks.
Alternatively, the digital nature of our equipment means that we can carry out most procedures at your yard. All of our vets are fully ambulatory, so enabling us to offer you free and reduced visit schemes in designated areas on set days.
- Digital radiography
- Digital ultrasonography
- Video endoscopy and gastroscopy
- Regular gastroscopy and laser sarcoid clinics at Tower Farm
- Pre purchase examinations
- Podiatry Clinics
- Stud work – Chilled and Frozen AI and Embryo transfer
- Annual Health Checks
- Worm Egg Count Packages
- Free and reduced visit schemes
Tower Equine is reknowned for its high quality of equine stud work, is a BEVA approved Artificial Insemination Centre and offers the following stud services:
- Artificial Insemination Packages for chilled and frozen semen
- Embryo Transfer
- Preparation for natural cover and thoroughbred walk ins
- Infertility investigations
- Stallion collection services
- Frozen semen storage