Reduced Visit Terms and Conditions
Reduced visits enable our vets to work more efficiently and drive fewer miles, so enabling us to come to you without the usual call out fee. However there are Terms and Conditions associated with the reduced visits, as unfortunately it is not viable for us to come out under the reduced visit scheme for all veterinary work:
- Reduced visits are available in the highlighted areas on the allocated days.
- Reduced visits must be booked during office hours at least two working days in advance. This means by 5pm on the preceding Thursday for a Monday visit, and by 5pm on the preceding Tuesday for a Thursday visit.
- Reduced visits are for routine work such as vaccinations, teeth and standard examinations. Vettings, extended work ups including nerve blocks and radiography, tendon scans, scoping, surgery including castrations and stud work are not included in the scheme.
- Ongoing cases do not qualify for a reduced visit fee for follow-up visits. If a horse is seen once on a reduced visit day and repeat visit examinations are needed, these will be charged at the full rate. Exceptions to this include EMS and cushings retests, cartrophen injections and visits for administration of injectable drugs for gastric ulcer treatment.
- Sedations for either farrier or dentist are only possible where timing is flexible. Precise visit times cannot be given.
- Clients will be allocated an approximate visit time on the morning of the free visit. This is however subject to change should any veterinary emergencies occur.
- Out of hours visits and emergency calls will incur the normal visit charges.
- Public holidays are not included.
- Reduced visits must be cancelled by 5pm the previous day. A £15 plus vat cancellation fee will be charged for all reduced visits cancelled on the day and a full visit fee if the vet has a wasted journey to the yard.
- Reduced visits will incur a flat rate visit fee of £15 incl vat. Visits for single vaccinations under the scheme will incur a visit charge of £20 incl vat. This is still a considerable reduction on a normal visit fee.
- Invoices for work carried out under the reduced visit scheme will be emailed. Please ensure that you provide the office with a valid email address.
- Tower Equine reserves the right to alter the terms and conditions of the reduced visit scheme at any time.